Industrial Ethernet and EtherCAT in particular are hot topics in the global automation industry: Traditional fieldbus systems are showing their limitations today as new fieldbus technologies are appearing that promise to provide higher performance and more support for Internet protocols. Automation system users have to decide if, when and how to adopt these next generation networks. EtherCAT is advancing it’s technology with EtherCAT G. TSN is maturing and EtherCAT is already adapted to support the future of this technology.
To provide a better understanding of these topics, EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) will present an informative series of EtherCAT events throughout Denmark. These half-day breakfast seminars are free of charge and a great chance to get access to the EtherCAT technology.
Experts' presentations from the EtherCAT Technology Group and time for on-site networking and discussion with the experts provide you with a complete overview on benefits and challenges of EtherCAT for you and your application.
Who should attend?
Please feel free to register online today, if you are...
- In charge of control and automation systems with machine builders and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Working on instrumentation and control system design for next generation resource and process control projects
- Working with system integrators or design firms for machine builders or end users
- Interested in EtherCAT P – communication and power in one cable
- Interested in the EtherCAT roadmap for the future through gigabit performance with EtherCAT G and the integration of emerging communication technologies, such as Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN)
- Interested in application examples and direct user benefits.
The agenda, further detailed information and the online registration can be found on the next pages.
EtherCAT Technology Group (ETG) - the world’s largest Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus organization with over 5,500 member companies from 65 countries brings the EtherCAT technology to you.
This seminar series is supported by Beckhoff Automation. Thanks to the sponsoring company there is no seminar charge.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the breakfast seminars in Århus, Roskilde or Odense!
Your ETG Team